If you sign up for a форум за майки, issues like constipation, nausea, fatigue, and other challenges wouldn’t be new topics. To get over these issues, you need to know their causes better and how you can stop or reduce their impact on you.
Here are the common бременност that you should be prepared for:
- Nausea. This is more of a hassle than morning sickness because it can last the entire day. According to experts, nausea is caused by raging hormones. However, there is nothing much to do about this except small things like drinking ginger tea, eating saltines before moving around, eating small but frequent meals, and more. If your doctor’s recommendations still don’t work, just wait for 12 to 14 weeks until it is gone.
- Constipation. Due to the changing hormones, your digestion tends to slow down to allow the baby to consume more nutrients. The bigger the baby grows, the smaller the space is in the abdomen. It would be even more difficult for your bowels to function. Stop constipation by eating smaller meals with more fibrous foods and water.
- Fatigue. Women with бременна ли съм are at their most fatigue period during the first trimester. It would be better during the second trimester and go bad once more in the last trimester with more sleep issues. If you feel fatigued, rest. Eat more complex carbohydrates and protein.
- Skin problems. You might have skin breakouts due to the changing hormones but problems like acne usually go away after delivery.
- Gas and burping. Aside from constipation, your smaller abdomen would lead to burping and being gassy. Avoid eating greasy snacks, carbonated drinks, and fatty foods. If you can exercise, walk after eating.